Posted: Wednesday, November 08, 2023 04:37 AM


JCS Immigration Law Firm is an immigration lawyer law office near Los Angeles County, and our immigration attorney serves clients nationwide. JCS Immigration Law Office offers free consultation with immigration lawyer by phone, email, fax, text messages, Facebook messages and Gchat Immigration Lawyer Free Consultation Hotline: (949)228-3922, serving immigrant clients nationwide. Immigration Lawyer Free Consultation Email: Immigration Lawyer Free Consultation text message phone number: (949)228-3922 Immigration Lawyer Free Consultation Gchat address: JCS Immigration Law Office Website: JCS Immigration Law Firm is a full-service immigration law firm that specializes in family, employment and investment-based immigration cases as well as non-immigration visa applications and extensions. We are an international law firm with the central office location in Los Angeles, California. Our experienced team of dedicated attorney has been representing serving clients all over the United States for years on various immigration issues. JCS Immigration Law Firm hanldes the following immigration issues Family based Immigration Issues 1. Bringing family members into the United States on tourist visa 2. Bringing your spouse from another country into the United States on fiancé visa 3. Bringing your children from another country into the United States on immigrant visa (green card) 4. Bringing your fiance/e from another country into the United States on a fiancee visa (K-1 Visa) 5. Making sure that children of your relative can immigrate with them (Child Status Protection Act) 6. 245(i) Protection for Green Card. (for those who entered without inspection or have been out of status) 7. Assisting in filing for green card based on being a victim of domestic violence or abuse. (VAWA petition) 8. Assisting in changing a temporary green card into a permanent green card. (Form I-751 Packet) Employment Based Immigration Issues 1. Green card applications for individuals with extraordinary and exceptional skills and accomplishments (EB-1) 2. PERM and Green card applications for professors and advanced researchers with high educational level (EB-2) 3. Green card applications for investors who open up their own business or invest in Regional Center 4. Work permit through professional employment (H-1b Visa). 5. Work permit and nonimmigrant investment visa for individuals from countries that signed a treaty with United States (E-1/E-2) 6. NAFTA Treaty Visa for Canadian and Mexican professional workers (TN Visa) 7. Work permit for international executives with new company in the U.S. or existing branch (L-1A) 8. Work permit for international transfer work with special skills to new company in the U.S. or existing branch (L-1B) Nonimmigrant Visa and Status Issues 1. Tourist Visa & Business Visa Extension and Change to another visa within the United States 2. Advanced parole travel document for green card applicants who are waiting for approval 3. Help renewing work permit in various types of situations 4. Help renewing lost or expired green card, with criminal issue analysis Deportation and Removal Issues 1. Represent you in deportation proceedings to stop deportation or filing motion to reopen (limited to Los Angeles County, Orange County, Inland Empire and San Diego County) 2. Represent you if you have immigration hold or other criminal issues that may lead to deportation 3. Represent you through green card application through marriage while you are in deportation proceeding 4. Represent you through Cancellation of Removal and NACARA in deportation & removal proceeding 5. Represent you in asylum application with USCIS and in deportation and removal proceeding 6. Temporary Protected Status (TPS) in immigration court if you are from Guatemala, Honduras, Haiti or El Salvador US Citizenship Application Assistance 1. Assistance in determining whether your criminal conviction will cause you to be deported or can you apply for citizenship 2. Past Criminal Convictions Analysis and Post-Conviction Relief if you need to get rid of your convictions for citizenship purposes 3. Represent you in citizenship interview and providing you all of the possible questions on the citizenship exam 4. Assistance in getting you proof of citizenship if your parents naturalized before you turned 18 years of age Free Consultation Directly With Immigration Lawyer from JCS Immigration Law Office: 1. For a free consultation directly with our immigration lawyer please call (949)228-3922, or text your question to (949)228-3922 for a quick response. 2. You can send your questions directly to our immigration lawyer email, for a response within 24 hours, 3. If you have Gmail, you may also chat with our attorney at We look forward to being of assistance to your immigration questions and concerns. //////// We specialize in green card processing with USCIS and Department of State, US Embassy. Attorney visa services also include K-1 fiancee visa and K-3 spouse visa. We will assist with all documentation and paperwork presentation. We represent clients in green card applications by marriage to US citizen with USCIS all the way to interview for permanent resident status. Step-children will also qualify for the legal status if the marriage to US citizen takes place before the child's 18th birth day. We are also experienced with Child Status Protection Act and can help determine whether aged-out children qualify for an immigrant visa. We can also help you with affidavit of support preparation. We are experienced immigration attorneys and we have filed many approved I-130 and I-485 for permanent resident status. Please be aware that you must submit all supporting documentations with your I-130 and I-485. USCIS may reject your applications for green card if you do not submit all of the supporting evidence with your applications. You will receive a work permit within 90 days of submitting your USCIS forms with the USCIS office having jurisdiction over your residence. If you entered with inspection, you should have been issued an I-94 at the airport or land entry, and in order to receive your green card you must have a copy of your I-94. If you entered the United States with a tourist visa (B1/B2) and overstayed your status, you can still apply for a green card based on marriage. If you enterd the United States illegally, then you should speak to an attorney about your eligibility for 245i protection. To qualify under 245i, you must have a prior petition that was filed for you on or before April 30, 2001. The prior 1-130 petition must be approvable when filed. A labor certificate will also qualify you for 245i petition as long as it is approvable when filed. If you currently hold a student status or if you were an international student, you can still receive a green card by marrying a US citizen even if you have dropped out of school. You will need to prepare your passport, birth certificate and marriage certificate for green card processing. We accompany clients to green card interview with local USCIS office. USCIS used to be called INS and it was consolidated with several other agencies into one under Department of Homeland Security. Immigration forms are now available for download online, but you must kow which forms to file to successfully obtain the immigration benefits you and your family are entitled to under the law. This is why hiring an immigration lawyer to help you through the immigration procedures is so important to ensure that you do not waste your filing fee paid to US Citizenship & Immigration Services. You need an immigration lawyer to explain to you the answers to your immigration questions. Typically if the beneficiary alien who is applying for the green card is in the United States, you would deal with USCIS when you apply for the green card and work authorization. If the beneficiary is outside of United States, then you will deal with the Department of State, which includes the National Visa Center and US embassy and US Consulate. Beneficiaries applying for a immigrant visa outside of United States is required to pay the visa fee as well as the affidavit of support fee prior to the visa interview and will have to turn in police clearance to show no criminal record and medical exam to show a clean bill of health. If you have a medical condition, it is best that you speak to an immigration attorney before filing your visa application. You can get a free consultation here: We also specialize in citizenship application. INS rules require that the applicant for naturalization (N-400) live in the United States two and half years before the citizenship application can be approved. You also must maintain continuous physical presence in the United States and not leave the US for more than one year at a time. If you have a criminal conviction, you should receive a thorough consultation with immigration attorney. After you have acquired your naturalization certificate, you can petition for immigrant visa for your parents (8 months), spouse (8 months), children and brothers and sisters to immigrate to the United States. We have represented many clients for the work permit status such as H1b, L1 and E1, E2 visa/status. You must have a sponsor employer and a professional job offer. You must also have a college degree, but you can sometimes substitute college degree with work experience. If you were recently laid off from your H1b, you can resume your H1b status with another employer if you have not been laid off for more than 30 days. You may be required to return home to do visa stamping and USCIS may not issue you a new I-94. If you have been terminated from your H-1b employer you may only have a small window of time to transfer your H-1b status to a new employer. The new employer will be required to pay the transfer filing fee and a new Labor Condition Application. Your spouse and dependent children will also be able to receive legal status to remain and study in the United States. immigration lawyer in gadsden, al immigration attorney in gadsden, al immigration lawyer near gadsden, al immigration attorney near gadsden, al immigration lawyer free consultation in gadsden, al immigration application help in gadsden, al immigration application assistance in gadsden, al

• Location: Downtown Auburn,Cary Woods,Moores Mill,Camelot Downtown Auburn,Cary Woods,Moores Mill,Camelot Alabama

• Post ID: 125785499 Auburn

Play it safe. Avoid Scammers.

Most of the time, transactions outside of your local area involving money orders, cashier checks, wire transfers or shipping (especially overseas shipping) are scams or frauds.

Report all scam attempts to is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2024